Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Nature Is Beautiful

Hello and happy Wednesday.  ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

The hummingbirds have been very active all month and they drain these feeders daily.



After trying to find some forget-me-nots in plants and finding none, I bought seeds and they are now in bloom.  I just love these little blue flowers!


Since my last posts, I have decided I'm giving up my quilting almost completely.  I've sold some of my rulers and other supplies.  I have multiples of many things so I will keep one of each for myself if it's something I will continue using, otherwise everything is for sale.  Three ladies are going to visit me in September to see what's for sale so I've sorted everything and have it all ready.  I have a few sewing machines I probably will sell if I get offers I will accept (not yard sale prices).  It's obvious I'm not going to be using these things anymore and I'd like to minimize.

Have a good week!

1 comment: