Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Summertime Stuff

Welcome to today's post.   I do hope you are having a good day.

We didn't make plans for the 4th but it was great just being at home!




When we had our sisters' scrapping retreat in May, my sister Jan gave us one of these watering can planters.  This the first new bloom since those that were present in May disappeared.


One of my favorite new things this summer is the clothes drying umbrella.  I love being able to get my drip-dry clothes hung outside to dry.  I can wash an entire basketful at a time and it's so much simpler.

Thank you dear ones for the kind messages I've received.  ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•
They mean very much to me.

XO XO XO

1 comment:

  1. Cheerful flower! I like your clothesline. We have a no clothesline rule in our neighborhood. Kinda strange.

    ReplyDelete