Saturday, June 10, 2017

Sweet Little Cakes

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Good morning to you and I hope you are well on this fine day!

I have a little show & tell for you today.

Since I had a gift certificate to the yarn shop, I stopped in recently while in town for one of my doctor appointments.  I'm SO GLAD that I did, for while I was there I learned that they are soon going out of business and the clearance sales were to begin not long after my visit.

I shopped around and latched onto these pretties.  They are PLYMOUTH YARN "Fantasy Naturale," in 100% mercerized cotton.  I don't yet have a pattern for putting them to use but I'm sure I'll be able to choose one.  The color combination just sucked me right in.





πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

I'm so pleased that you stopped by for a visit!
Thank you!  Have a lovely day!
πŸ‘„

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors. I like Plymouth Yarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are just beautiful! Great shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours - bright and summery. How nice to have a gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete