Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Sewing Something -- Finally

Months ago John asked me to make some covers for his recliner arms to replace the old ones.  I said, "Sure, no problem."

HA

What looked like an easy-peasey project isn't all that easy.  It should be, but I am making it complicated, I'm sure.

I could have taken apart the old ones (which are still in usable condition) to use as a pattern, but instead I made measurements and am trying to make something similar.

This fabric is what he requested.

This is turning into a bigger project that I had anticipated but I'm sticking it out.

I'm glad I'm saving the old covers.  He might prefer using those once he tries out these.

I'm not finished with them.  Just taking a little break.

Wish me some luck!
xo xo xo

3 comments:

  1. Your not alone, I have also turned something simple into difficult. Good.u k I'm sure they will be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I am hopeless with those kinds of things lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there! Lol. Good luck. :-)

    ReplyDelete