Monday, June 12, 2017

No Excuses

Well, all three craft carts are loaded up and as this post title reads, no excuses now.
Excuses why I'm not crafting, that is.

Everything I need to do some painting and scrapping is mobile, and ready to be used.

I had mentioned using one for either a sewing or bible study cart but the painting supplies fit the cart so much better.


πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ
It's day 27 of my diet and I'm losing weight so I'm motivated to push on.

For this evening's meal I tossed up this fruity lettuce salad.
It was very good.


One of the staples of my diet is this instant French Vanilla MH coffee.

Put some into a cup and add boiling water and stir and, voila, a yummy and easy beverage.
This particular variety is decaf and sugar free.

It's so satisfying and is like having a sweet little snack, basically.


πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Thank you for your visit!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have one of those neat carts!! I love it....
    I want to fill it with my projects in process....
    I am really trying to lose too, but not having a lot of success...
    the only time I lost weight was Atkins and I cannot face that again...
    plus I re-gained the weight when I stopped...not good--tonight i had a salad with pre-grilled
    chicken and avodaco--it was good....but i miss my potato chips ack!! hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those craft carts are the biz. How marvellous to have all your craft needs ready to hand and well sorted. They look good too! Too cold for salads here now but I'd like to add this one to our summer menus.

    ReplyDelete