Saturday, June 17, 2017

Crafting Originality

Yesterday I had a check-up with the urologist.  While waiting to be checked in I was able to snap a pic of their wall decor.
  
I grabbed some lunch then made a stop at Hobby Lobby and saw this going on all over the store.




Is it that time already???

I didn't know whether to shop for the Fourth of July, autumn and Thanksgiving, or Christmas!  So I made it easy on myself and remained in the craft section (my favorite part of the store!!!).

It's been a crazy week so there wasn't much time for blog-world.

Today my sisters and I spent the day with both our parents and took lunch with us:
homemade veggie soup and chicken salad and pineapple upside down cake.

It was a stellar day but it's nice to be home with my fan and feet up in my favorite chair too.

XO XO XO
💚💜💙

No comments:

Post a Comment