Monday, May 22, 2017

Waiting On A Mouse

πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’š Hello Peeps!  This will be a brief post again but I'm popping in to say hello and let you know that I'm still here.

I love this new computer but I'm still using the touchpad which isn't my preference.  I have a new mouse on order and it should arrive soon.

Additionally, the keyboard is taking some time to get used to.  The layout seems to be a bit smaller in totality and I am striking the wrong keys fairly often.

Today two of my sisters and I went to our favorite shopping haunts (craft shops) and had a yummy lunch at Panera.  I can recommend the salad I had with strawberries and blueberries and pineapple mixed in with the lettuce and other ingredients.  The poppyseed dressing was excellent.  I ordered the half size salad and it was plenty.

We three gals always have a great time together and if our fourth sister lived close enough we would definitely have her in tow.

Although I was able to add a photo to my previous post, I'm not quite catching on how to save pics to my files yet.  This laptop is a Mac and always before I had a pc using Windows so it's a new ballgame.  I have an iPad and an iPhone so I'm used to the Apple products but there's still some learning to do on the computer.

Thank you for your visits and comments too!
xo xo xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connie sounds like a lovely time with your sisters,good luck with the computer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time with your sisters...computers can be a trial xx

    ReplyDelete