Saturday, May 20, 2017

New Laptop Learning Curve

I haven't been posting recently due to computer issues.  I bought a new MacBook and it's been challenging to get this post written so I'm keeping it short.

Below pics show the results of the bookcase cubes for fabric storage.  John assembled them without problems and I loaded them quickly.  I do like them a lot and they serve the purpose well. 




Once I gain a better understanding of managing photos I'll try to post again.

Wishing you a great weekend.
xo xo xo

4 comments:

  1. I came over to check out your blog. Your stash looks so neat. Mine will never look like that. I have way too much for it to be neat though it is organized by color. And I have my plaids separate and also the reproduction fabrics are separate and by color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Connie, came to check you out. Great storage and very neat and tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new storage cupboards. So neat & tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bookcase cubes are perfect for storage. You have a nice looking stash there :)

    ReplyDelete