Thursday, May 25, 2017

A Sisters Retreat At My House

Hi Ho!  I'm here to post a bit about the sisters' retreat at my house which we had two weeks ago.

They arrived on a Tuesday and we were able to set up tables and machines quickly and get busy.

The three of them were scrapbooking and I was sewing.

It was so fun there wasn't really a lot of snacking going on!

I played oldies music on my iPod and there was some singing along going on too.












One of my sisters brought along a housewarming gift to me as I moved here a year ago.  I'll tell about it soon in a different post.  I love her wrapping idea.  The pic on it is of me when I was at a beach eons ago.

I finished up the machine quilting of all the remaining siggy blocks and all the trimming to size.
I'll tell about it later sometime as well.

Our first retreat was a big success and we determined to repeat it again.

I've heard from some of you and gained a couple more Followers and I want to thank you ladies!
I hope to return soon with another post.
xo xo xo

5 comments:

  1. What fun to have a sisters' retreat! I'm going to have to suggest that to my sister and sister-in-law. They are like sisters to me. Glad it was productive, too! And you are right... the wrapping on your gift is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks like you all had a wonderful time, what a great way to spend time with sisters or family , friends for that matter. Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Conniw ,what a wonderful time you had with your sister's,so much fun to all do what you love doing together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you enjoyed a sisters creative weekend gathering. What a treat, this retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie, what a lovely idea to set aside a retreat to be with your sisters. You definitely look like you meant business. So glad you had a great time together x

    ReplyDelete