Sunday, February 19, 2017

Turning UFOS into WIPS

This morning I woke up early and made it to church for the early service.  When I returned home I had some coffee and a migraine came on suddenly so I've been sitting and resting for a while.  I'm beginning to feel better.
 
I have made a list of all my UFOS and WIPS and have organized everything so that I will be reminded to work on them.

Here's a snap I just took - Sorry for the poor photo.
This is only the stitchery UFOS.
 
Some of these have been around since I was young and thin.  HA HA
 
How I get myself into the mess of UFOS I'm not so sure because I never considered myself
to have ADD or ADHD, but there's some reason why I start projects and then move on!
 
Boredom?
Laziness?
Fickle?
 
I don't know and I suppose that doesn't matter.
I plan to get busy on these and work on them until I have completed projects.  Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not swearing that I won't do other projects too, or even begin new ones, but I am promising myself to also spend time on these older ones.
 
The sweet Precious Moments counted cross stitch was started back in the mid-early 1980s.  It's almost finished, just needs a few more places stitched with the outlining.  That's the one I'm going to finish first.
 
I want to welcome the new readers that I've heard from and the new Followers.  Thank you all!
 
Wishes to you for a happy and safe stitching Sunday.
xo xo xo  connie xo xo xo

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better this evening. :-). I have a few UFOs. I think they come to live on the shelf because I either grew bored with them or made a mistake that needs fixing. Usually, by the time I get back to them I don't like them any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could make a full time job out of finishing UFO's. Lol. I think I'm fickle. I did make progress on my quilt today and I might even finish it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many UFO I have in my room.

    ReplyDelete