Saturday, February 11, 2017

Treadling

💖A sneak peek of a small project that I'm treadle sewing.

I do enjoy using the treadle machine but I'm not sure how much my knees are going to tolerate.
 Time will tell.
 
It took me twice as long to stitch these on the treadle as it would have on a modern machine
 but I'm not going for speed.
 
Next comes a bit of machine quilting which I hope goes well on the treadle also.
 
If you also sew on a treadle, I'd love for you to leave a comment telling me how long you've been treadling and more.

Thanks for stopping by.
xo  connie  xo


2 comments:

  1. Wow! A treadle machine!!! That's beautiful. Thank you for your comment and your prayers for Sweet Alyssa. She's so pitiful. They are treating her at home but it's so hard but there is so much flu in the hospitals she is so weak she could not fight it off. We are anxious for next week to see if they have a diagnosis. Please keep praying. And thank you.

    ReplyDelete