Thursday, February 23, 2017

Sewing Room Undergoing Re-organization - Not Quite Finished Yet

Sometimes at night before I fall asleep, ideas will pop into my mind.
 
I had such an idea and have been busy at work moving things here and there and everywhere.
 
Dirty, tiring work.
 
But it's coming together.
 
I'll try to be back here with photos before too many days are passed by.
 
I'm at a standstill because I am waiting for my BIL to come over and add one more shelf that's needed.  As soon as that's completed, I can finish up.
 
This change is going to be very helpful, I think!
And that always makes me feel so excited!
 
TTFN
connie
xo xo xo

3 comments:

  1. It always feels so good after a sort out. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your postings...i am in "Hexagonia" right now LOL Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete