Sunday, February 12, 2017

Laptop Glitches + Blogger Problems = Frustration!

Today I had to restore my laptop to the factory settings.
 
Once it was back in usable condition today, I found a page of comments and/or emails from blog readers that I'd never seen before.  I think what happened is when I created my blog, the email address I used on Blogger wasn't the one I use for every day.  I thought I'd already corrected that error quite some time ago, but, apparently I didn't save the changes, or I did something else that was incorrect.  Anyway, I'm SO SORRY if I caused anyone to think I had ignored their comments and emails.  I do appreciate each one and want to make sure that I share that thought with you.
 
 Once I was able to log into my email and stuff, I then had a terrible experience in getting logged into my blog.  I repeatedly received the message that I didn't have a blog.  Without boring you with details, I'll write only that it seems to be ok now since I was able to log in to compose this post.
 
I do hope that all the glitches and technical difficulties are history!
I'm going to now go read all those comments / emails and hopefully reply, etc.
And I'll try to be back soon with a post about anything but this topic.
Thanks again ............
xo xo xo Connie

2 comments:

  1. I went through this same thing with my blog. Mom can't even get into hers. That's why I didn't blog for so long. I am so glad you got it fixed and I want to say thank you for all the prayers you are praying for our baby girl. You are very special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I do believe that computer problems are among the most frustrating of all problems!

    ReplyDelete