Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sewing Siggies Still

😊
Happy Sunday, Peeps
 
It's cold and the snow from a couple of days ago hasn't melted yet but the sun is shining.  I missed attending church today because of the tummy bug but I am feeling much better and it should be gone completely very soon.  Today I sorted through the containers that held sewing notions -- several of them of various sizes.  They were organized but I wanted to cut down on the number of containers used which also saves space.  I got that accomplished but now I have to hope that my foggy brain can remember where I've put everything!  I can't believe how many packages of quilting needles I own, or pins, marking pencils, and on and on.  I'm a hoarder, what can I say!
 
After that task was out of the way, I returned to the stack of siggy blocks that I've ignored since at least Christmas Eve.  Below is the stack that have been stitched by machine.  There are several more so it's going to take a while before I'm ready to begin putting them together into a quilt.
 
 
The photo below shows the various backings I've used.  There are blues, browns, and reds still to do.
 
 
Here's the side view of my sewing table in the living room which I moved from the opposite side of the room after I removed the Christmas tree.  Because of the brightness shining through the windows this was the best possible pic I could snap.
 
 
Update on the bullet journal -- I don't think I want to continue with it. 
I think they are a very neat idea but it's not for me.
 
 
Be back soon.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! You are quilting as you go?? And I love where your sewing machine is! I don't have a sewing room here but I have my sewing cabinet in my bedroom. I haven't sewn since last winter. I am so in the mooD!!!!

    ReplyDelete