Sunday, December 4, 2016

O Christmas Tree

The ornaments are on the tree now.  If I can find the other tree skirt I'll be changing it.  Probably I'll put a crèche beneath the tree in front too.
 
 
For a tree topper I used a plush Santa hat.

My granddaughter Lily gave me this ornament last year.
She was very young in the photo.

Gotta' have some quilt ornaments, of course.

I crocheted the snowflake many years ago.

My Little Women ornament collection from my sister.
 
We are having a chilly rain today.
With the gray skies, we have the tree lights on already.
 
Three weeks from today is Christmas.
When I was just a girl, I thought Christmas would N.E.V.E.R. come.
Now, it seems to come before I'm ready.
Perspective.
It's everything, I guess.
 
John is going to watch a ballgame on TV.
I think I'll do some reading or more sewing.
It's a toss-up at this point.
 
TTFN
xo xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment