Thursday, November 24, 2016

Pinterest Shares

This has been such a good Thanksgiving Day.  I hope yours has been also.  Now I'm back home and have my feet up and enjoying the comfort of my big easy chair.  One of my sons and his wife invited us to have dinner with them.  Later in the day I visited my sister's family at her house.  I saw some tired faces there on the mommies and their young kiddos.  They all were gathering their belongings and heading to their homes.  I stayed only a short time to have a glass of iced tea with my sister and her hubby.
 
I'm a Pinterest junkie and I wanted to share a few things I've seen on there that I think are so cute and neat.  Whether or not I get any of my own made remains to be seen.  Perhaps you will want to also.
 
Knitting stitch markers
Wouldn't these be a great gift for a knitter?

Isn't this snowman ornament just cute as can be!

I just love this cute little chenille snowman too.
 
I get in the mood to craft when I see pics like these.  Pinterest has so many terrific ideas.  My problem is that I have too many interests and likes that I want to do way more than I will ever have time for.
 
I now am going to do some blog visiting & reading and then see what comes after that.  Have a good
night.  xo xo xo




No comments:

Post a Comment